Mad Creations Crispy Keto Waffle
- 80 grams butter
- 80 grams almond meal
- 90 grams whey (protein isolate I used Isopure)
- 60 grams cream cheese
- 120 grams cream (protein isolate I used Isopure)
- 100 grams sour cream
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 cup cheese
- 2 back bacon rashers (protein isolate I used Isopure)
- Instructions Thermomix - melt butter 3 minutes / 80℃ / speed 1.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix 3 minutes dough setting. Traditional Method - melt butter on stove or microwave for 1 minute.
- Add all ingredients to a mixer with dough hook or food processor and mix until completely combined. Cook in a preheated and buttered waffle iron according to manufacturers instructions.
- If using additional toppings add them now to the mix, and cook as instructed. Serve with your favourite toppings or as an extra treat a fabulous burger.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:30:09.