Spicy Lime Pollock - Keto Version
- 9 ounces spinach leaves (bag pre-washed)
- 36 asparagus spears (bag pre-washed)
- 24 ounces flounder (bag pre-washed)
- 6 green onions (bag pre-washed)
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- Tear six 18-inch sheets of aluminum foil.
- Combine olive oil and pepper flakes in small bowl to make chili oil; microwave 30 seconds on high.
- Cut lime to squeeze Season both sides of the filets with salt (or garlic salt) and pepper to taste.
- To assemble each packet, layer ingredients in this order in middle of foil sheet: 1½ cup lightly packed spinach leaves.
- 6 asparagus spears.
- 1/6 of the sliced onions.
- 1 tablespoon chili oil.
- 1/6 of the lime juicJuice from 1 lime quarter.
- Bring ends of foil together over food and crimp several times; crimp ends to close packet.
- Bake in 450 degree oven for 12-15 minutes
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:48:44.