Cabbage Wrapped Brie Stuffed Meatball / Low Carb / Keto
- 4 ounces cabbage leaves (115 g, * About 5 Big Leaves)
- 12 ounces ground pork (115 g, * About 5 Big Leaves)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt ,
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper ,
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley ,
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder ,
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese ,
- 1 tablespoon worchestershire ,
- 1 wheels (4 oz / 125 g Brie or Camembert Cheese),
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ketchup (115 g, * About 5 Big Leaves)
- 2 tablespoons worchestershire ,
- 1 teaspoon gluten free soy sauce ,
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley (115 g, * About 5 Big Leaves)
- Fill a pot with water and bring it to a boil. Parboil the cabbage leaves for 3 - 5 minutes with a lid on. Drain and pat the leaves dry with a towel. Set aside. Sponsored Links Preheat the oven to 200 C / 400 F. In a mixing bowl, combine the ground pork, salt, pepper, parsley, garlic powder, parmesan and Worcestershire sauce. Knead the mixture until uniform. Line an oven safe glass bowl with the cabbage leaves. (I used a 6 inch (15 cm) bowl.) Add about half of the pork mixture to the bowl. Place the brie in the center and cover with the remaining half of the pork mixture. Fold the ends of the cabbage leaves over the pork mixture. Cover with alminum foil and bake for 30 - 35 minutes. Sauce: Mix well the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce in a small bowl. Heat in a pan or microwave if desired. (* Also you can add the juice / grease from the baked meatball to the sauce.) Let the cabbage wrapped meatball stand for 5 minutes. Carefully invert on a serving platter. (* Before inverting, make sure to remove the juice / grease from the baked meatball from the bowl. Add to the sauce or discard.) Pour the sauce on top and sprinkle the parsley.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:10.