Mini Low Carb Peanut Butter Pumpkin Pies
- 1/4 cup coconut oil ,
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour ,
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flaxseeds soaked in 3 tbsp water)
- 1 flax egg ,
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée ,
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (1 tbsp ground flaxseeds soaked in 3 tbsp water)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon ,
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener (or other granulated sweetener)
- Preheat oven to 350 and make the pie crust using the directions found here. Press pie crust into 4 mini pie tins. Mix together pumpkin, peanut butter, Swerve, cinnamon and one flax egg until thoroughly combined. Evenly distribute the filing mixture into the pie dishes. Bake for 20 minutes. If you want to be fancy, use leftover dough to cut little pumpkin shapes and bake those for 10 minutes (while the little pies are baking). Top tiny pies with tiny pumpkins before the filling has totally set. Pull from oven, and let cool before digging in!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:57.