Mini Low Carb Peanut Butter Pumpkin Pies
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flaxseeds soaked in 3 tbsp water)
- 1 flax egg
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (1 tbsp ground flaxseeds soaked in 3 tbsp water)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener (or other granulated sweetener)
- Preheat oven to 350 and make the pie crust using the directions found here.
- Press pie crust into 4 mini pie tins.
- Mix together pumpkin, peanut butter, Swerve, cinnamon and one flax egg until thoroughly combined.
- Evenly distribute the filing mixture into the pie dishes.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- If you want to be fancy, use leftover dough to cut little pumpkin shapes and bake those for 10 minutes (while the little pies are baking).
- Top tiny pies with tiny pumpkins before the filling has totally set.
- Pull from oven, and let cool before digging in!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:57.