- 2 cups cauliflower (finely grated)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (finely grated)
- 2 eggs (large),
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce ,
- 20 pepperoni (Small),
- 5 mushrooms ,
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (finely grated)
- 5 grape tomatoes (finely grated)
- 5 basil leaves (finely grated)
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees Cut parchment paper to fit pizza pan. Finely grate 2 cups of cauliflower and mix with 2 cups of mozzarella, and 2 eggs until well combined. Evenly spread cauliflower mixture into parchment lined pizza pan so that it's about 1/4 inch thick. Bake the crust in pre-heated oven for approximately 15 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes. Place the pizza sauce in the middle of the crust and spread evenly over entire crust. Top with pepperoni, sliced mushrooms, grape tomatoes, remaining mozzarella cheese and fresh basil leaves. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted. Broil for 3 minutes, browning the cheese. We've also added dried basil, and oregano to the crust mixture in other versions. Have some fun with this, it's delicious!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:54.