- 2 cups cauliflower (finely grated)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (finely grated)
- 2 eggs (large)
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 20 pepperoni (Small)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (finely grated)
- 5 grape tomatoes (finely grated)
- 5 basil leaves (finely grated)
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees Cut parchment paper to fit pizza pan.
- Finely grate 2 cups of cauliflower and mix with 2 cups of mozzarella, and 2 eggs until well combined.
- Evenly spread cauliflower mixture into parchment lined pizza pan so that it's about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake the crust in pre-heated oven for approximately 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Place the pizza sauce in the middle of the crust and spread evenly over entire crust.
- Top with pepperoni, sliced mushrooms, grape tomatoes, remaining mozzarella cheese and fresh basil leaves.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Broil for 3 minutes, browning the cheese.
- We've also added dried basil, and oregano to the crust mixture in other versions.
- Have some fun with this, it's delicious!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:54.