Keto Broccoli Bacon Cheese Quiche
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour (super-fine)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 2 cups broccoli (super-fine)
- 5 slices cooked bacon (super-fine)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a food processor, combine all of the pie crust ingredients and pulse until a ball forms.
- Dump the dough into a greased pie tin and press into an even layer on the bottom and up the sides.
- Poke holes with a fork all over the pie crust and then bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove and set aside to cool.
- To make the filling, beat the eggs, cream and seasoning together and set aside.
- Line the pie crust with an even layer of broccoli, then bacon and top with cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture over the top, making sure the egg is evenly distributed.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the center of the quiche is just set.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:48:57.