Keto Apple Pork Chops
- 2 11/16 pounds pork chops (Thin Cut, 43 oz)
- 10 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups apple cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Add oil to a skillet and brown pork chops. While pork chops are browning mix vinegar and soy sauce. Chop or slice onions Once all chops are browned add onions and vinegar sauce mix and drop the heat to a simmer. Cover pan with a lid and allow to cook for 45 minutes. Make sure to move the chops around and place the chops on top on the bottom halfway through. Plate pork chops and cover with onions and drizzle with fat sauce from the pan. Serve with low carb veggie of choice.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:23:31.