THE PERFECT LOW CARB OOPSIE CLOUD BREAD
- 1 medium eggs
- 30 grams mascarpone (or cream cheese or mayonnaise)
- 1 teaspoon flour (or cream cheese or mayonnaise)
- 1 pinch cream of tartar
- 1 pinch salt
- pre-heat oven to 170ºC static.
- whisk egg white with cream of tartar until it becomes a very stiff foam.
- whisk egg yolk with mascarpone, salt and lupin flour to obtain a smooth paste.
- scoop yolk mix onto egg white and fold in thoroughly but gently so as not to deflate the mix too much.
- spoon two equal mounds onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper, then shape and flatten them a little.
- bake for 15-18 mins until amber brown.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:34:32.