How to make Keto Tomato Ketchup
- 300 grams tomatoes
- 10 grams garlic
- 15 grams butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper (I forgot to add some)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon vinegar (I forgot to add some)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 drops liquid stevia
- Blend the garlic and tomatoes in a blender to make a puree Sieve the puree to remove and seeds and pieces of skin and set aside Heat the butter in a heavy bottom saucepan and once melted add in the tomato and garlic puree Cook down for 5-7 minutes stirring constantly to ensure nothing sticks Add in all the seasonings and vinegar and soya sauce.
- Cook down till it's a nice ketchup like consistency and then remove from the heat and let it cool Serve with your favourite snacks.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:27:09.