Keto Marinara Sauce
- 400 grams tomatoes (either fresh, purred or canned)
- 50 grams diced red onions
- 5 grams chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons bacon fat (either fresh, purred or canned)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 grams dried oregano (either fresh, purred or canned)
- chili flakes (either fresh, purred or canned)
- basil (a handful of freshly chopped)
- Heat the bacon fat in a saucepan Add the chopped onion, season with salt and fry till translucent Add in the chopped garlic and chilly flakes and cook till golden brown Add in your tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook for 10-12 mintues till the oil separates from the tomatoes Add the fresh oregano and basil and cook for a further 2-3 minutes Finish with a tablespoon of butter Use on pizzas and pasta dishes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:27:09.