Easiest Keto Meatza You’ll Ever Make!
- 12 ounces chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup tomato sauce (low carb)
- 1 large eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Dump that chicken into a bowl and mash it up.
- I mean really mash it. Add the egg in with the chicken, along with all the spices and parmesan cheese. Mix it up well until there’s no more streaks of eggs showing.
- All the spices are to taste, so if you need a stronger flavor, then add more. Throw it into a pizza pan and crush that sucker down with your fork, this is how it’ll look: Add chicken to pizza pan Put it in the oven for 15, until you see that it’s set on the top.
- It will have a little bit of browning around the edges – that’s when you know. SMOTHER it with sauce. Add the cheese! Bake for another 15 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:59:49.