Asian Garlic Beef Noodles Recipe [Paleo, Keto, AIP]
- 1/2 onions (sliced)
- 10 ounces beef (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce (sliced)
- 10 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 1 chunk fresh ginger (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (sliced)
- 1 zucchini (shredded
- Saute the onion slices in the avocado oil.
- Add in the beef cubes or slices.
- Add in the tamari sauce Cook until the beef is tender (place a lid on the pan to cook it if it needs longer).
- Add in the diced garlic and ginger.
- Cook for 5 minutes longer.
- Divide the shredded zucchini or the shirataki noodles between 2 plates.
- Top with the beef saute.
- Garnish with the chopped cilantro and serve.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:43:40.