Gluten-Free Oreos (Grain-Free, Low-Carb, Keto, Bulletproof)
- 1/4 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweetener (room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons sweetener (room temperature)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- To make cookies: Mix room temperature butter with coconut flour, sweetener and cocoa powder together in a bowl.
- Roll dough out into a log approximately the diameter of the cookie you want and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- This will help the dough to be easier to cut.
- Remove from fridge and cut into slices approximately 1/4 inch thick.
- The diameter of my dough was approximately 1.5 inches, and my dough made 18 chocolate cookies, or 9 Oreos.
- Place onto a baking sheet and cook 8-10 minutes.
- Watch closely that they do not burn.
- To make the filling: Mix room temperature butter with vanilla extract and powdered sweetener.
- If you cannot find powdered sweetener, such as Swerve, you can make your own by pulsing it in a blender or coffee grinder.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:04.