- 500 grams cauliflower
- 60 grams tahini (I recommend this one)
- 10 grams garlic
- 8 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 100 grams kalamata (I recommend this one)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 lemon (/lime)
- Clean and cut the cauliflower and separate the florets.
- Either microwave the cauliflower for 10 minutes or steam it, boil it and cook till tender Once done add all the ingredients except the parsley in a food processor and blitz till you get a nice smooth hummus Keep tasting for seasoning and flavour and add additional quantities if desired.
- Once done transfer to a bowl and add the parsley and mix well Garnish with cayenne pepper, more olive oil , parsley and an olive.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:27:20.