Keto Pan Seared Salmon
- 450 grams salmon fillets (150 grams each fillet)
- 100 milliliters heavy cream (150 grams each fillet)
- 50 grams red bell pepper (150 grams each fillet)
- 50 grams yellow bell pepper (150 grams each fillet)
- 10 grams chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 chicken stock cubes
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Start by prepping the salmon fillets.
- Score the skin with a sharp knife and then season generously with Old Bay.
- Alternatively you can use salt and pepper and any other spices you like.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and place the salmon skin skin side down and cook for 2 minutes or till skin is crispy.
- Flip over and cook for a further minute and for about 30 seconds on the sides as well.
- When done, remove from the pan.
- In the same skillet heat up the butter and add in the garlic and bell peppers and sautee.
- Season with the stock cube and add water as required.
- Once you reach a gentle simmer then add in the cream and give it all a good mix.
- Turn off the heat and finish with the freshly chopped parsley Serve the salmon with a side of sauteed or creamed spinach and this lovely sauce.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:27:17.