Keto Zucchini Crab Melts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 ounces celery (stalkcelery stalks)
- 1 bell pepper (stalkcelery stalks)
- 12 ounces crab meat (stalkcelery stalks)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (stalkcelery stalks)
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 7 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces baby spinach
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (225°C).
- Slice the zucchini lengthwise, about half an inch thick, and add salt.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes. Pat dry with a piece of paper towel or a clean tea towel. Place the slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush olive oil on both sides. Chop the vegetables finely and mix with the other ingredients.
- Season to taste. Apply the mixture on top of the zucchini slices.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve with baby spinach and olive oil.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:40.