Keto Zucchini Crab Melts
- 2 zucchini ,
- 1 tablespoon olive oil ,
- 3 ounces celery (stalkcelery stalks)
- 1 bell pepper (stalkcelery stalks)
- 12 ounces crab meat (stalkcelery stalks)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (stalkcelery stalks)
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard ,
- 7 ounces shredded cheddar cheese ,
- salt ,
- pepper ,
- 4 ounces baby spinach ,
- 4 tablespoons olive oil ,
- salt ,
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (225°C). Slice the zucchini lengthwise, about half an inch thick, and add salt. Let sit for 10-15 minutes. Pat dry with a piece of paper towel or a clean tea towel. Place the slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush olive oil on both sides. Chop the vegetables finely and mix with the other ingredients. Season to taste. Apply the mixture on top of the zucchini slices. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve with baby spinach and olive oil.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:40.