Keto Slow Cooker Pot Roast Recipe
- 5 pounds chuck roast ,
- 1 cup baby carrots (you may want to omit if Keto)
- 2 celery ribs (you may want to omit if Keto)
- 1 white onion (you may want to omit if Keto)
- 3 tablespoons worchestershire ,
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic ,
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper ,
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley ,
- 4 tablespoons butter (you may want to omit if Keto)
- Place vegetables (carrots, celery and onion) in bottom of the crockpot. Place roast on top of vegetables. In a small bowl combine Worcestershire sauce, garlic, pepper and parsley. Pour the mixture over the roast. Place butter slices on top. Place lid on slow cooker and cook on low 8-9 hours. Remove roast and veggies from slow cooker onto a platter. Serve and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:45:50.