Low Carb Keto Induction Cornbread
- 1 tablespoon bacon grease ,
- 1/3 cup pork rind (Bakenets)
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese ,
- 2 tablespoons whey (Bakenets)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder ,
- 1 pinch kosher salt ,
- 2 tablespoons sour cream ,
- 1 large eggs ,
- 3 tablespoons egg whites ,
- 1/8 teaspoon extract (Bakenets)
- 1 teaspoon unfiltered apple cider vinegar ,
- 1 drop stevia (Bakenets)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Add 1/2 tablespoon of bacon grease to 2 mini cornbread skillets (3-inch). Place skillets on a baking tray and heat in oven for 3-5 minutes. Make cornbread while pans preheat. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl. Stir to combine. In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients and stir until evenly mixed. Add wet to dry ingredients and stir with a spatula until batter is smooth. Carefully brush hot bacon grease onto the sides of the hot skillets. Divide between preheated cast iron pans. Bake at 400° for 8-12 minutes. Check at 8 minutes. Remove and serve immediately with plenty of butter.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:34:34.