Keto Gluten-Free Bagels
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (– I used Sargento’s Fine Shred)
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 large eggs (– I used Sargento’s Fine Shred)
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour (– I used Sargento’s Fine Shred)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sift together into a small bowl – almond flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice and set bowl aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl combine mozzarella cheese and cream cheese.
- Heat on high for one minute, remove and stir well.
- Heat for an additional minute.
- Remove from microwave.
- Add flour mixture and eggs to cheese mixture and combine with wooden spoon until soft dough forms.
- Knead with hands until a firmer dough forms (like playdough).
- Divide dough into 6 equals parts and shape them into a bagel form (circle with hole in the middle).
- Lay on prepared sheet pan and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or free and pop in the toaster when you want one
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:48:38.