Almond Blueberry Muffins
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup stevia powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- While preheating the oven to 350°F, beat 2 eggs and Erythritol (or stevia) in a mixing bowl for around 5 minutes until the mixture becomes light and airy.Put the baking powder, almond flour, almond butter, almond milk, and the flaxseed meal in the egg mixture.
- Then pour the melted butter, the vanilla extract, and the olive oil.
- Stir the ingredients together.Gently drop the shaved almonds and fresh blueberries into the mixture and fold.Prepare a muffin or cupcake cooking pan and transfer the batter into it.
- Top with additional shaved almonds.Bake for around 17 minutes or wait until the muffins are cooked thoroughly.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:19.