Salmon Egg Breakfast Bombs
- 4 ounces smoked salmon (sliced)
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives (sliced)
- 1 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons butter (sliced)
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice (sliced)
- 1/2 tablespoon water
- salt (to taste)
- Hard boil the eggs for about 10 minutes or so.
- After letting them cool (or placing them in ice water for quick cooling), peel off the shells and set aside for later.Over high heat, melt the butter while mincing the salmon slices.
- Set aside half of the salmon and crispy fry the other half with bacon bits in butter until they turn into crunchy pieces.
- Remove and set aside.
- Prepare another bowl to mash the eggs in.
- Smash them finely using a fork.Melt 2 tablespoons of butter and set aside to cool.
- Prepare a large heat-resistant bowl.
- Beat the egg yolks in it together with the dijon mustard and lemon juice.
- Add a pinch of salt, white pepper and cayenne to taste.
- Fill a pot with a cup of water and place over the stove with medium high heat to simmer.
- Place the heat-safe bowl with the egg mixture over the simmering water.
- Whisk the mixture.
- When it begins to thicken, pour the melted butter slowly while whisking the mixture.
- Remove the sauce once it completely thickens and set aside.Half the chopped chives and mix them with the mashed egg.
- Combine with the hollandaise, raw salmon and scallion.
- Mix well.
- Divide into four and roll into egg balls.Spread the unused chives and crispy salmon & bacon bits on a flat plate and roll the balls on it.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:18.