The Ultimate Monte Cristo
- 6 pancake (Keto cream cheese
- 4 slices turkey (Keto cream cheese, double my recipe here)
- 4 slices ham (Keto cream cheese, double my recipe here)
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese (Keto cream cheese, double my recipe here)
- sugar free syrup (Keto cream cheese, double my recipe here)
- Once the pancakes are ready, separate the turkey and ham into four piles with two slices each.
- Two piles of turkey with two slices, and two piles of ham with two slices.
- Add 1/2 cup of swiss cheese to each pile.
- Cook on medium-low in the same pan that you cooked the pancakes, add a little more coconut oil, and cover with a lid until the cheese is melted.
- Then, just stack them up.
- Add your bottom pancake, then a stack of turkey and cheese.
- Then, another pancake and a stack of ham on top.
- Finally, another pancake and a little cheese on top.
- I also then added it back to the frying pan on low with a lid, since your pancakes might be cool by this point.
- And you’re done.
- Drizzle the low-carb / sugar-free syrup over the top, or if you want to control how much you have, just add a little bowl of syrup so you can dip it instead.
- That might actually be the best way to eat a Monte Cristo sandwich.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:32:16.