Easy Pizza Dip | Low Carb Appetizer!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder (We use this!)
- 1 teaspoon oregano (We use this!)
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (We use this!)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (We use this!)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce (We use this!)
- 2 ounces pepperoni (We use this!)
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Combine first six ingredients in a bowl and spread onto the bottom of a 9 inch baking pan.Top with pizza sauce and season with salt and pepper.Layer pepperoni on top of sauce whole or chopped up in pieces.
- Both work great!Bake for 15 minutes.Pull out of the oven and layer on the mozzarella cheese and bake for another 10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.Serve warm and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:33.