Easy Keto Waffles with Coconut Flour – Fluffy & Delicious
- 4 large eggs
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk (softened)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweetener (softened)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Prep 5 minutes Cook 10 minutes Ready in 15 minutes In a bowl using a hand mixer, mix the eggs for 30 seconds.
- Pour the melted butter over the beaten eggs, the sweetener, vanilla extract, and cinnamon and mix again.
- Next mix in the softened cream cheese, the coconut flour, baking powder and mix again.
- Let the waffle batter sit for 4-5 minutes so it gets a little thicker.
- Pour enough batter into the waffle maker to cook.
- Cook until golden and repeat until you have no mixture left.
- If you want the keto pancakes to be dairy-free, replace the cream cheese with canned unsweetened coconut milk and the butter to coconut oil.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:10.