Keto Fish Cakes
- 300 grams whitefish (any flaky white fish will do)
- 1 coconut flour
- 30 grams red onion
- 10 grams coriander
- 2 teaspoons ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon red chile powder (any flaky white fish will do)
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt (to Taste)
- Heat half the olive oil and half the butter in a pan and fry the fish.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper on one side while it cooks and then again when flipped over.
- Once cooked and rested transfer the fish to a large bowl and mash with a fork to create small flakes Add in keto bread crumbs made with the mug bread along with the onion, coriander and ginger garlic paste and mix well Season with the salt and spices.
- Add in the two eggs and give it all a good mix.
- Use a cookie cutter or ring mold to shape the fish cakes.
- You should get about 6 large size fish cakes.
- Heat the rest of the oil and butter in the same pan and fry the fish cakes.
- They should take about 4 minutes per side on a medium/low flame.
- Once cooked on both sides, remove and serve.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:27:13.