Keto Cake Batter Milkshake
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup cream (or full fat coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup crushed ice
- 50 grams ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon butter (or full fat coconut milk)
- 7 drops alcohol (or full fat coconut milk)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar (or full fat coconut milk)
- Place all of your shake ingredients into a high speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- I used my Froothie Optimum G2.1 on the 'Sorbet' setting to ensure that the ice was thoroughly blended.
- If you wish to decorate your glass then just simply fill a small bowl with 1cm of warm water, place the glass in the bowl rim side down, leave for a few seconds before transferring into a bowl of sprinkles.
- You can also roll the outside of the glass in sprinkles but I found it easier to place the glass into a small bowl for even coverage.
- *All cup measurements used are UK cup measurements and so 1 cup = 250ml.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:52:09.