Keto Coconut, White Chocolate & Pecan Mug Cake
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 3 tablespoons sugar substitute (melted)
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded dried coconut
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- In a medium-sized microwave safe bowl, melt the butter if you haven’t already.Then add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine thoroughly.Spoon the batter into 2 mugs, or 4 small paper baking cups.Microwave for 1 minute on high if using the baking cups, 1 minute and 30 seconds if cooking both mugs.Check for doneness and if still liquid in the center microwave for 10 second increments until just set.Serve warm.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:22.