Low Carb Peanut Butter Pie
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup almond flour (We use this!)
- 3 tablespoons coco (We use this!)
- 15 drops liquid stevia (We use this!)
- 1 cup peanut butter (We use this!)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup erythritol (We use this!)
- In a bowl add butter and melt.Once melted, add the almond flour, coco powder and liquid stevia.
- Combine.Mold into the bottom of 3 4inch spring form pans (what we used) or a 9/10 inch springform pan.Bake at 350 for 5 minutes.Remove crust and allow to cool.In a separate bowl add room temp or softened cream cheese, peanut butter, erythritol and heavy whipping cream and combine well using whisk or hand mixer.Pour over cooled crust(s) making an even layer.Freeze pie(s) for 30 minutes.Serve cold and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:11:39.