Strawberry Cheesecake Gluten Free & Keto Pop Tarts
- 225 grams strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 75 grams raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 4 teaspoons xylitol sweetener (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds (fresh or frozen)
- 1 batch gluten
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 eggs (lightly beaten
- 60 grams cream cheese (fresh or frozen)
- 28 grams grass-fed butter (fresh or frozen)
- 4 tablespoons xylitol sweetener (fresh or frozen)
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- heavy cream (fresh or frozen)
- For the strawberry chia jamCook your strawberries and raspberries in a saucepan over medium heat until they begin to break down, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice and sweetener of choice (to taste).
- Mash it down or leave it chunky.
- Cook for 5 more minutes, remove from heat and stir in the chia seeds.
- Let stand until it begins to thicken, adding water if needed to thin out until desired consistency is reached.Allow to cool to room temperature and store in an airtight container in the fridge for a week or two and in the freezer for up to three months.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:14:10.