Keto Chocolate And Hazelnut Spread
- 17 ounces hazelnuts
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/8 ounce unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Roast the hazelnuts in a dry and hot frying pan until they turn a nice golden color.
- Pay very close attention – the nuts will burn easily.
- Let cool a little. Place the nuts in a clean kitchen towel and rub so that some of the shells come off.
- The shells which are still stuck can stay there. Place the nuts with all remaining ingredients in a blender or a food processor.
- Blend to desired consistency.
- The longer you mix, the smoother the spread.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:36.