Keto Low Carb Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup butter ,
- 2 cups heavy cream ,
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener (confectioners),
- 1/4 teaspoon salt ,
- 2 egg yolks ,
- 2 teaspoons maple extract ,
- 1 tablespoon sweetener (confectioners)
- 1 tablespoon oil ,
- 2 tablespoons pecans (confectioners)
- Instructions Melt the butter, heavy cream, Swerve sweetener and salt in a small sauce pan. Heat over low heat do not boil. Whisk egg yolks until light in color. Take a spoonful of the butter cream mixture and stir into the yolks to temper them. Continue with a few more spoonfuls then gradually add in the remaining yolk into the mixture on the stove and bring to a boil. Continue to stir until mixture thickens, and coats the back of a spoon, 175 degrees F. Pour into a bowl to cool in the fridge for 30 minutes. Then add maple extract and Choczero sweetener or sweetener of choice and MCT oil. Once combined pour mixture into your ice cream machine. Follow manufacturer's instructions. Stir in pecans then spread ice cream into an 8 by 5 loaf pan and freeze for 2-3 hours for soft serve. Nutrition Facts Keto Low Carb Butter Pecan Ice Cream Amount Per Serving Calories 302 Calories from Fat 288 % Daily Value* Total Fat 32g 49% Saturated Fat 19g 95% Cholesterol 145mg 48% Sodium 148mg 6% Potassium 59mg 2% Total Carbohydrates 2g 1% Protein 2g 4% Vitamin A 22.3% Vitamin C 0.4% Calcium 4.8% Iron 1% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:08.