Chocolate Pudding (Keto)
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 40 drops liquid stevia (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 2 tablespoons water
- Add coconut milk and cocoa powder to a pan over medium heat and stir with a whisk.
- When well combined, add stevia drop by drop.
- Be sure to taste as you go so you can stop when the desired sweetness is reached.
- Mix the gelatin and water in small bowl.
- Add the gelatin to the pan and stir until dissolved.
- When the coconut milk mixture is warm transfer into small ramekins or pudding cups.
- Place in the fridge for 30-45 minutes (or freezer for faster setting).
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:49:41.