Delicious Keto Vanilla-Raspberry Ice Cream
- 9 ounces raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon erythritol (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut flour (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum (fresh or frozen)
- 1 teaspoon water
- 6 large egg yolks
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 tablespoons erythritol (fresh or frozen)
- 3 tablespoons vodka (fresh or frozen)
- 1 vanilla beans (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (fresh or frozen)
- In a small pan, combine raspberries, erythritol, and lemon juice.
- Cook over medium-high heat until the raspberries break down, about 8 minutes.
- Combine xanthan gum, coconut flour, and water in a small bowl, then add the mixture to the raspberries, stirring until combined.
- Once the raspberry sauce has thickened a bit (after about 2 minutes), transfer it to the fridge to cool completely.
- Begin making the vanilla ice cream once the sauce is cooled.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:29.