Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/8 cup coconut flour
- 1 stick butter
- 1 teaspoon stevia (or any keto-approved sweetener to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (or any keto-approved sweetener to taste)
- 1/2 cup sugar (or any keto-approved sweetener to taste)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Place the walnuts in a food processor and crush to pieces.Combine the walnuts with the rest of the ingredients (except the chocolate chips and shredded coconut).
- Add some salt to taste.Press the dough evenly on an 8x8 pan.Microwave the chocolate chips for one minute or one minute and a half to melt.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the pan.Sprinkle the grated coconut on top.Chill in the fridge for about 1 to 2 hours.
- Take out and slice into bars.Pick out a piece and enjoy.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:17.