Keto Breakfast Brownie Muffins
- 1 cup flax seed meal (Golden)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup caramel syrup (Golden)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and combine all ingredients in a deep mixing bowl and mix to combine. Line a muffin tin with 6 paper liners and spoon about ¼ cup of batter into each muffin liner. Sprinkle slivered almonds over the top of each muffin and press gently so that they adhere. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- You should see the muffins rise and set on top.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:02.