Keto Pizza Bolognese
- 2 pizza crust (small keto)
- 1/3 cup marinara sauce (small keto)
- 200 grams ground beef (small keto)
- 60 grams pepperoni (small keto)
- 1 green pepper (small keto)
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese (small keto)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (small keto)
- 1 tablespoon ghee (small keto)
- 1/4 salt (or more to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- fresh basil (small keto)
- Prepare the pizza crust and Marinara sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C/ 430 °F.
- Slice the pepperoni and place on a hot pan.
- Fry briefly to release the juices and add the minced beef.
- Cook over a medium-high heat until the meat is opaque.
- Add the marinara sauce, ...
- sliced green pepper and cook for about 5 minutes until crisp-tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- When done, take off the heat and set aside.
- Spread the meat mixture over the pre-baked pizza crusts.
- Sprinkle with grated mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and transfer into the oven.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and lightly golden.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:12:38.