Keto Pizza Bolognese
- 2 pizza crust (small keto)
- 1/3 cup marinara sauce (small keto)
- 200 grams ground beef (small keto)
- 60 grams pepperoni (small keto)
- 1 green pepper (small keto)
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese (small keto)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (small keto)
- 1 tablespoon ghee (small keto)
- 1/4 salt (or more to taste,
- freshly ground black pepper ,
- fresh basil (small keto)
- Prepare the pizza crust and Marinara sauce. Preheat the oven to 220 °C/ 430 °F. Slice the pepperoni and place on a hot pan. Fry briefly to release the juices and add the minced beef. Cook over a medium-high heat until the meat is opaque. Add the marinara sauce, ... ... sliced green pepper and cook for about 5 minutes until crisp-tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste. When done, take off the heat and set aside. Spread the meat mixture over the pre-baked pizza crusts. Sprinkle with grated mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and transfer into the oven. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and lightly golden. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with fresh basil before serving. Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:12:38.