Stuffed Brie Bread
- 1 1/4 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1/4 cup almond flour (I like Honeyville)
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons butter (I like Honeyville)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum (I like Honeyville)
- 8 ounces wheel of brie (I like Honeyville)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt cheese and dill in the microwave for 90 seconds.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir.
- This may be difficult.
- Microwave for an additional 20-30 seconds if the dough is difficult to combine.
- You can also use your hands to incorporate all of the ingredients.
- Split the dough into two equal portions.
- On a baking mat or parchment paper, roll out the dough until it is a flat rectangle.
- Place the brie slices down the center of the dough.
- Make sure to leave about 1 inch on each end so that it can be folded over.
- Make cuts along each sides of the dough, about 1 inch apart.
- Fold the flaps over the brie.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- This allows the dough to crisp up a bit
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:44:09.