Easy Fresh Salsa – Low Carb Keto | Sugar Free
- 4 ounces onions (about 1 small onion)
- 2 chile pepper
- 1 chunk seeds
- 28 ounces tomatoes (about 1 small onion)
- 2 cloves garlic (about 1 small onion)
- 1/2 cup cilantro (about 1 small onion)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (about 1 small onion)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (about 1 small onion)
- Cut onion and jalapeno into large chunks.
- Peel garlic cloves and mince or press.
- Place everything into the bowl of a strong blender or food processor.
- We use a Ninja for this job.
- Add the tomatoes with their juice.
- Pulse to blend until salsa is chopped to your desired consistency.
- (We like our salsa smooth.) Taste and adjust salt and pepper if needed.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:35:42.