Easy Fresh Salsa – Low Carb Keto | Sugar Free
- 4 ounces onions (about 1 small onion)
- 2 chile pepper ,
- 1 chunk seeds ,
- 28 ounces tomatoes (about 1 small onion)
- 2 cloves garlic (about 1 small onion)
- 1/2 cup cilantro (about 1 small onion)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice ,
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (about 1 small onion)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt ,
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (about 1 small onion)
- Cut onion and jalapeno into large chunks. Peel garlic cloves and mince or press. Place everything into the bowl of a strong blender or food processor. We use a Ninja for this job. Add the tomatoes with their juice. Pulse to blend until salsa is chopped to your desired consistency. (We like our salsa smooth.) Taste and adjust salt and pepper if needed.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:35:42.