Keto Fajita Chicken Casserole
- 1 chicken (1 rotisserie chickenrotisserie)
- 7 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 bell pepper (1 rotisserie chickenrotisserie)
- 1 onions (1 yellow onionyellow)
- 2 tablespoons tex mex seasoning
- 7 ounces shredded cheese
- 17 ounces lettuce
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Shred the cooked chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Chop the onions and the peppers. Mix everything except for a third of the shredded cheese in a greased baking dish. Add the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with leafy greens dressed in olive oil.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:34.