Honey Dijon Chicken and Veggies Foil Packs
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- 1 pinch salt (and pepper)
- 1/3 cup honey (and pepper)
- 2 tablespoons whole grain dijon mustard
- fresh parsley (and pepper)
- chili peppers (and pepper)
- 4 zucchini (sliced)
- 1 pound grape tomatoes (and pepper)
- Pre-heat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Lay four 12×12 inch (30×30 cm) squares of foil out on a flat surface.
- Place zucchini slices, tomatoes in the middle of each piece of foil.
- Season with salt and pepper, then top with each chicken fillet.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, minced garlic, mustard, and honey.
- Divide the sauce over each chicken pack and sprinkle with crushed chili pepper and chopped parsley.
- Fold the foil over the chicken and vegetables to close off the pack, pinch the ends together so the pack stays closed.
- Transfer the packs to a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender.
- Serve immediately and open carefully.
- Enjoy with an additional touch of parsley!
- Note: If chicken breasts are too thick, just cut lengthwise to make fillets, they will cook faster.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:22.