Honey Dijon Chicken and Veggies Foil Packs
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts ,
- 3 tablespoons olive oil ,
- 6 cloves minced garlic ,
- 1 pinch salt (and pepper)
- 1/3 cup honey (and pepper)
- 2 tablespoons whole grain dijon mustard ,
- fresh parsley (and pepper)
- chili peppers (and pepper)
- 4 zucchini (sliced),
- 1 pound grape tomatoes (and pepper)
- Pre-heat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Lay four 12×12 inch (30×30 cm) squares of foil out on a flat surface. Place zucchini slices, tomatoes in the middle of each piece of foil. Season with salt and pepper, then top with each chicken fillet. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. 2. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, minced garlic, mustard, and honey. Divide the sauce over each chicken pack and sprinkle with crushed chili pepper and chopped parsley. 3. Fold the foil over the chicken and vegetables to close off the pack, pinch the ends together so the pack stays closed. 4. Transfer the packs to a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender. Serve immediately and open carefully. Enjoy with an additional touch of parsley! Note: If chicken breasts are too thick, just cut lengthwise to make fillets, they will cook faster.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:22.