COCONUT COOKIES – Keto, Low Carb, Paleo, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- 1/3 cup coconut flour (My coconut flour weighs 45 g, which is about 1.5 oz)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded dried coconut (My coconut flour weighs 45 g, which is about 1.5 oz)
- 1 tablespoon stevia powder (My coconut flour weighs 45 g, which is about 1.5 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 1/2 ounces coconut oil (My coconut flour weighs 45 g, which is about 1.5 oz)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / 350 F.
- Add all the dry ingredients to a large bowl and whisk well.
- (I use this stevia powder.)
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls and place on a parchment paper.
- Smash down with a fork in one direction, and then the opposite direction.
- Bake for 13 - 15 minutes, or until really golden brown.
- (Each oven varies.
- I usually bake for 17 minutes.)
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet, and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:38:04.