- 8 ounces butter
- 5 ounces tahini (you can make it yourself or buy it here)
- 4 tablespoons erythritol (you can make it yourself or buy it here)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (you can make it yourself or buy it here)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean seeds (you can make it yourself or buy it here)
- 2 ounces coconut flour (you can make it yourself or buy it here)
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together tahini, erythritol, and softened butter.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract, and vanilla seeds.
- Mix until incorporated.
- Add the coconut flour.
- Mix until well incorporated.
- The dough should be soft but not too runny.
- If it is too runny, add in a bit more coconut flour.
- The dough in the picture looks greenish because I also added matcha green tea powder to the batch.
- Using a wet spoon, place even amounts of dough onto the parchment paper.
- You’ll probably have to make two batches.
- Using a wet fork, press onto each cookie.
- If you wish, you can add some chocolate bites to the cookies … Or sprinkle them with melted chocolate after they have finished baking.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:17.