Egg Fast Mascarpone Roll
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 tablespoon erythritol (powdered)
- 1 ounce mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons butter (powdered)
- 1/8 teaspoon ceylon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon stevia extract (powdered)
- 1/2 tablespoon caramel syrup (powdered)
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
- Prepare a baking sheet, covered with parchment paper and greased a little.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Beat the whites until fluffy.
- Add cream of tartar and beat until stiff.
- Using an electric hand mixer, mix together egg yolks, erythritol, and cream cheese, until pale yellow and doubled in size.
- Fold the whites into the yolk cream cheese mixture.
- Use a spatula and do this gently.
- Pour the batter onto the baking sheet, forming a rectangle shape.
- Flatten out the batter, using a spatula.
- Bake for approx.
- 35 minutes.
- Don't over bake or the roll will break.
- Take the baked batter out of the oven and fold it into a roll, together with the parchment paper.
- Let it sit like that until it cools down.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:18.