Keto Chicken With Herb Butter
- 4 chicken (breastchicken breasts)
- 1/8 ounce butter oil
- 17 ounces butter (breastchicken breasts)
- 1 garlic (clovegarlic cloves)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley (breastchicken breasts)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces dark leafy greens
- baby spinach
- Take the butter out of the fridge and bring to room temperature. Start with the herb butter.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a small bowl and let sit until it’s time to serve. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Fry in butter or oil on medium heat until the filets are cooked through, and register 165 degrees (75° Celsius) with a meat thermometer.
- Lower the temperature towards the end to avoid dry chicken filets. Serve the chicken on a bed of leafy greens and place a generous amount of herb butter on top.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:36.