Keto Lemon Coconut Balls
- 8 ounces cream cheese (Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese)
- 3 packages gluten (Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese)
- stevia (to taste
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded dried coconut
- Allow cream cheese to soften at room temperature.
- Combine cream cheese, lemon and stevia in a bowl and blend together well with a wooden spoon.
- (If you do not have True Lemon, try Crystal Light Lemon drink mix or something similar.
- Omit Stevia) Once the mixture is well combined, put it back in the fridge to harden up a bit.
- Roll into 16 balls (they will be about a tablespoon each).
- Dip each ball into coconut.
- Cover with saran wrap and hide them in the back of the fridge so you won’t be tempted to eat them all! Ok fine, so nobody else gets them! One Keto Lemon Coconut Ball contains 54 calories, 1 carb, 5 fat, 1 protein giving a ratio of 82/10/8 on the Ketogenic diet
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:45:12.