Low Carb Keto Chili
- 1/2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 celery (ribs
- 2 pounds ground beef (ribs, chopped)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (ribs, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 15 ounces unsalted tomato sauce
- 16 1/4 ounces bone broth (ribs, chopped)
- In a large pot, heat avocado oil over medium heat.
- Add chopped celery and cook until softened, about 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer celery to separate bowl and set aside.In same pot, add beef and spices and brown beef until cooked throughout.Lower heat to medium-low, add tomato sauce and beef bone broth to cooked beef, and simmer covered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.Add celery back to pot and stir until well-incorporated.Garnish, serve, and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:26:12.