5 Minute Keto Egg Drop Soup
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cube chicken (Boullion)
- 1 tablespoon bacon fat (Boullion)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic paste
- Put a pan on the stove and turn it to medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken broth, boullion cube, and bacon fat (or butter) to the pan. Bring the broth to a boil, add the chili garlic paste and stir.
- Turn the stove off. Beat the eggs and pour into the steaming broth, stirring and letting sit for a moment.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:14.