Make Your Own Sugar Free Coconut Milk
- fill your blender to the 400ml line with coconut chips (or to the 300ml line with desiccated ground coconut).
- add hot water to just below the 1200ml line.
- whizz for 30 seconds; rest for 30 seconds; repeat 2 more times.
- pour into a fine mesh sieve over a jug or container, one third at a time.
- press down on the pulp until dry and discard.
- filter using a muslin cloth over a funnel placed into a bottle.
- allow to cool and refrigerate.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:34:26.