- 16 ounces broccoli florets (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic (fresh or frozen)
- In a medium saucepan, heat broccoli florets in water over medium heat until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Drain water off.Add lemon juice, ghee, and garlic to the cooked broccoli.
- Using a handheld immersion blender, combine the ingredients until they are thoroughly blended.
- You may also use a food processor or potato masher if an immersion blender is unavailable.Season with salt and pepper to taste, and blend throughout the mixture.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:25:42.