Easy Keto Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 4 teaspoons water (lightly beaten)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic (lightly beaten)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Prepare a large bowl for the ingredients.
- Mix the coconut flour, almond flour, and xanthan gum in the bowl.
- Add the apple cider vinegar and egg and mix thoroughly.
- Put a pinch of salt to taste.
- Add water teaspoon by teaspoon, as needed.Mix the dough using your hands and roll it to form a ball.
- Cover it with some plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.Take out the dough from the fridge and place on a flat surface.
- Using a rolling pin, flatten the dough to your preferred thickness.
- Once ready, cut it to form your favorite pasta shape and shape it freely.
- If a pasta machine is available, use it for a more precise result.Replace in the fridge for another 15 or so minutes.
- Afterwards, place on a pan and cook until ready.
- Top with the fat of your choice.
- It can also be served with any other keto-friendly sauces such as pesto, tomato, or plain garlic butter as used in this recipe.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:00.